Translate

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Meh



Have you ever had one of those days where you just feel like "meh"?

I having a meh day... no... I've been having a meh week!


I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything. 

My laundry is going to take over my house, my homework won't do itself (rude), and my cat just hasn't learned how to poop in the toilet yet, not that she would fit on the toilet anyway.  She barely fits in her cat box.

I just want to make time stop for about a day and I can just have a long peaceful relaxing sleep. 

Does it make me a bad mommy and a bad wifey that I want to take a break from being a mommy and a wifey for just one day?  Aren't we all entitled to a "day off" once in awhile?


4 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad about it! You're not the only one to have such days! I have them and lately quite often! And yes, I 'go on strike'! Nothing gets doone till Mommy feels better! We have to take some time off to recharge our batteries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for putting me on your sidebar! Lovely surprise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I think I need to declare a strike for a day!

    ReplyDelete