Translate

Friday, October 26, 2012

Review: Python Printable Games


I was given the opportunity to review Python Printable Games Printable Halloween Games and my family and I have had the best fun! You pay per game or you can buy all the games for one set fee and they are yours to keep.

They have things like coloring pages, invitations, and  trivia facts!

They are family friendly and perfect for Halloween parties for home, work, school, and church!



Our favorite has been Halloween Charades.  You get cards to play such as Dracula putting on sunscreen and wizard with a headache and Hello Kitty shopping for shoes.








My husband and I have had a lot of fun with Halloween Newlyweds.  You have such questions as, "If your partner was a horror movie character, who they be and why?"






Make sure to check out their Free Printable Games as well! When you sign up for their newsletter, you can get coupons and freebies.

They also have a special mystery code that gives you a savings! The code is MYSTY.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: