Translate

Friday, February 8, 2013

FANtastic Friday: Long Winter Soap Company

These are my own opinions and I was not compensated in any way for this post.  I am simply a huge fan of these products and wanted to share it with everyone.

I have talked about Long Winter Soap company before, but I have tried a new product and I have to share it.

The first item I bought from them was this:

picture taken from Long Winter Soap Etsy page
And I LOVE it.  I have used it all winter long and my lips have never chapped once.  I would also like to mention that my son told me his friends think I am pretty cool for having something called "Unicorn Farts".  I am pretty ok with that.

My husband's lips got really badly chapped, so I tossed him my tube of Unicorn Farts and now he uses it all the time.

Worried I would run out, I went to their Etsy page to order more.  And guess what I found...

photo taken from Long Winter Soap Etsy page

Um, yeah, so this was me:





Unicorn Farts and Yeti Breath?  Yes, please.




And here they are.  It was a good mail day!

No comments:

Post a Comment