Translate

Friday, May 31, 2013

Last Chemo before Transplant, here I come!

Will be headed here in a bit for what should be my last chemo before transplant. This is my 'B' cycle which makes me feel like crap, but its also the shortest chemo. Shouldn't be in the hospital for more than two or three days.
Not sure if I will get more chemo or not once I arrive at Mayo.  I know I will get several radiation treatments to kill all of my bone marrow. 
This is the round where I spend most of the days I am home in the infusion center because my body can't hold on to blood and platelets. Not sure what I am going to do since the Jodi Arias trial doesn't start again until July. She kept me company in the infusion center.

Sure wish she would send those ninjas my way, though. Would love to meet me some ninjas.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tabitha,

    You are in my prayers sweetie. Just make up some stories about the people passing you by while you're at the center. That is a way to keep you entertained for hours on end. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pray everything goes well Tabitha, keep your hopes up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry Tab I am sure you can find something out there to keep you entertained. Oh I know hang out in Pinterest world or Hometalk and before you know it you'll be done.

    ReplyDelete