Translate

Friday, February 21, 2014

Review: Pine Bros Softish Throat Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 




I was given the opportunity to review Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops, wild cherry flavor.  Unlike other throat drops, these are soft, gummies and feel much better in your mouth when you are sick.  



The flavor is very pleasant.  They do not have the fake sugary taste like other cough drops.  





They are available in a bag of 32 drops or a round container of 26 drops.  






Pine Brothers have been in business since 1870.  Visit their webpage at Pine Brothers and their Facebook page.  













As most of you know, I am being treated for leukemia/bone marrow transplant and my insurance requires me to have a care giver at all times.  My Dad is my current caregiver and he has been having some trouble with the change of the weather coming from AL to AZ and is having really hard time with coughing.  I gave him the round container of drops so he could keep it in his back pocket.  He has stopped coughing and is amazed at how fast they worked.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment